Admission is open to all Indian children in all classes subject to availability of seat, 25% seats will be filled by enrolling children from weaker sections and disadvantaged communities by simple random selection.Students on transfer from a recognized English Medium School affiliated to the CBSE will be admitted on the strength of their Transfer Certificates and other documents provided they have 75% attendance by the end of the Academic year, when the number of days already attended and the days likely to be attended in this school are combined. However, admission to KG classes and Std. 1 will be made at the discretion of the Principal. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available at the School office (Accounts Section) for IRS. 50/-. All conditions laid down in the prospectus and application form are to be strictly followed. Guidelines on the procedure for admission are furnished below.
- Fill up the admission form in all respects.
- Meet the in charge for admission test.
- Get your documents verified from the Administrative Office.
- Get the final approval of the Principal.
- Pay the fees at Accounts Office.
- Get textbooks and notebooks from Books Store
- School uniforms to be purchased from Store.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- There will be a written test for admission from classes KG II onwards.
- No preference will be given for early submission of admission form.
- Parents are to ensure that all the documents required for registration are obtained well in advance in order to avoid delay in admission. Submission of incomplete forms will not be accepted and admission will be cancelled.
- Request for transfer of section and choice of class teacher by parents will not be entertained.
- Parents are requested to adhere to the following age requirements as per the CBSE rules.
Classes : Age (as on 1st April of the respective academic year)
KG I : 3 Years Plus
KG II : 4 Years Plus
1st Grade : 5 Years Plus
2nd Grade : 6 Years Plus
3rd Grade : 7 Years Plus
4th Grade : 8 Years Plus
5th Grade : 9 Years Plus
6th Grade : 10 Years Plus
7th Grade : 11 Years Plus
8th Grade : 12 Years Plus
9th Grade : 13 Years Plus
(The above-mentioned age stipulations shall not apply to children coming from other schools with valid certificates)
Documents to be Produced
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended (not necessary for KG and 1st Std. Admissions).
- Report Card/Marks Statement from the previous school for admissions to Classes II to IX.
- Conduct certificate from the school last attended (not required for KG Classes and Std. I)
- Location map of residence if school transportation is required.
Provisional admission made on certain conditions will be cancelled if they are not fulfilled within one month. Fee paid for admission will not be refunded or adjusted in such cases.
Students coming from other local schools should produce a clearance certificate and Transfer Certificate along with progress report.